Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm Easily Amused

To get this, you need to know that in the UK they use the word 'biscuit' to describe what Americans call a cookie. With that prolog out of the way, I will let you know that a popular brand, Penguin Biscuits, has this notice at the top of their webpage:
"United Biscuits (UK) Limited uses cookies on this website..."

No comments:

Post a Comment