Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chemtrails

I started hearing about 'chemtrails' starting about six months or so ago, but apparently it's been a thing for several years now (I really need to start going to those 'Out the Illuminati' meetings more often).

Just today, I finally looked it up on Wikipedia to see what the heck it's about. 
According to the chemtrail conspiracy theory, long-lasting trails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public. Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.
Then I read this. Kylie would be so disappointed in me -- please don't tell her.


No comments:

Post a Comment