Saturday, September 21, 2013

Today at Chong Hua

Chong Hua Hospital is one of only three hospitals in the Philippines to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (which means it meets US standards), and the only one here in Cebu (I think the other two are in Manila). I have used their doctors for just about everything I’ve had done here, other than dental work, and used their lab for tests.

I have been pleased with their work, and have often recommended them to other expats here – most recently this morning. Shortly after doing so, I went for my appointment for a pre-op exam at the Chong Hua Eye Institute (they're doing cataract surgery on my right eye Tuesday). Before the exam, the nurse was supposed to put a drop in my right eye to dilate it.

She put it in the left eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment