Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Big News in Arizona

I was just watching the noon news and the lead story was that there may be rain this weekend. Not just a bit of rain, mind you, but a veritable downpour, with an accumulation from Friday through Sunday of at least a quarter inch and maybe as much as an inch.

This was so important that in the course of the one-hour show, they returned to the topic twice to provide more details. Not only that, but the daily highs are likely to drop into the sixties.

To further torture my friends in Chicago, I spent most of the morning sitting on my sister's back patio, drinking tea, reading, and soaking up the sunshine.

Update, Friday: It rained today, and my sister couldn't remember how to turn on the windshield wipers in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment